Sitemeter

Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh my goodness!

I guess this falls into the category of ‘be careful what you wish for!’

Snow!

It started snowing around 6 this morning and it hasn’t stopped…I think we’ve rec’d about 6 more inches since I took these pictures..

more snow

someone had ‘broke trail’ so I ventured through it over to the park..

First bay

this is the first bay – I could hear Killdeer but didn’t see anything..

Snow man

at the log bay, someone had build a snow man…Shantz had to check that out!

log bay

a lot of ducks in the bay…

Eagles in the trees

a few eagles perched in the trees…and that was about it.  The snow had actually slowed while we were on our walk…but that didn’t last for long.  I checked Environment Canada and now they say it is going to continue until noon tomorrow!  Hopefully they are as wrong about that as they were about the ‘flurries’ that were forecast for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment